Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer dream


Well, I just haven't had the heart to be working on cards, or much of anything lately, since Danielle passed. I miss her so much. But I don't want to wither away in grief, so I have done a few cards in the last week. I didn't get a picture of the one I made for Brianne's birthday, I know I will kick myself in the butt for that later. There are lots of birthdays this month and I saw this sketch on Mojo Monday and just loved it so I thought I would give it a try for one of the cards. I am happy with this, and had fun with the picture in the middle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was just passing through the Mojo Monday gallery to see if I was up to making a card before Mr. Linky closed and saw your lovely card.

    I love the papers you used and the lovely coloring of your image! Beautiful card.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete