Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Dad




Mojo Monday again! I needed a card to send off to my Dad (cuttin' it close, I know!) and it's going into an envelope so not too much 3D :( ! And this week I wanted to use all Verve Stamps. I angled my ribbons so that the bling on the center strip would show up - not much detail in the picture, but it's there.....little dots and stripes in glitter. I can't remember which company the paper is from, it's one of my left-over strips. The corners are cut from the "Picturesque Cart from Cricket and the Fluer de li's are punch outs from a K & Co. edger. The Tag in the middle is from the "Songbird" Cart (Cricut) since I don't have the fancy Nestibilities Dies, but at least I can make them any size I want! The inside of the card will have a frame cutout from the paper I cut the tag out of with a picture of my son Fitz inserted....only reversed. Might as well make use of the scraps! I feel this is a little bare, but it for a GUY so it's all good! I added a little bling in the lower left corner to offset the bow on the right side. Hope you enjoy, and Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Verve, Dad's Day.
Paper: Unknown, Heidi Grace from Colorbok, assorted color CS from DCWV.
Ink: Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Ranger, Tuxedo Black from Memento.
Accesories: Songbird and Picturesque Cart. from Cricut, Border punches from K & Co., ribbon from JoAnn's, Pearls from Queen & Co., Rhinestones from Expressions, Hi-gloss Clear EP from Enchanted Creations.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment