Friday, October 23, 2015

mojo420.2

Here's my second card for Mojo Monday, much more to my liking.














Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but I don't post enough and I don't sell enough to warrant building a light box to take the photos.  Not to mention that I have no place to put it!


Background paper is from the middle of the Tattered Lace Magazine, special Christmas edition,
Blue cardstock is Coordinations, Silver Foil CS is from a stack of paper I ordered from Create and Craft.com  (on sale for 14.99 for a stack of 50!) the bling running down the side is anybody's guess...I got it out of the bins an Michael's......no manufacturer's or company name whatsoever on the pkg., the snowflakes are from 2 punches...the small is a Fiskars and the medium is from Martha Stewart, ribbon is random stuff I have...mostly Offray's from JoAnn's, the sentiment is From Verve..Winter Wonder Remix set.

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment