Wednesday, October 21, 2015

mojo420

I've always wanted to be an artist.  I love the look of horses, I think they are beautiful animals.  When I was young, I would try and try and try to draw them.  I came to the conclusion that I am just not talented enough to draw.  I dabble in trying to do watercolor for some of my backgrounds, but I do what I see them do on TV and in books, but I just can't seem to make it work.  Sometimes I feel the same way about making cards.  I start out with a picture in my mind and I just can't make it work.  I went through my paper stash and found these and just loved the patterns and the colors, then I tried to put them together to make something awesome. The tag paper was just so cute and was going to use it for the strip behind the tag....but if I did, it would have been covered up.  After looking at it for awhile, the pattern king of evolved into a tag shape if I cut it right..so I did...and I loved it so I choose the stripy paper for the strip, it's nice and colorful and coordinates with the tag paper...and the orange CS I used to cut the border on perfectlyl matched the darker orange in both papers...which you could see if they weren't covered up.  If it was someone else who was trained...like Julee or some of the other designers, they would have created something awesome.  I came up with something so so.  I'm posting it anyway.  I've done it before and will do it again.....lol.  Once in awhile things work out awesome, mostly ordinary, sometimes so so, once in awhile I don't even finish it it's so bad.  Here it is .....





All papers are from K&C Co.from various Halloween stacks, the bauble is from Jolee's Boutique and the Happy Halloween is cut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge - Cricut.  Also used EK Punch, and Black Soot distress ink from Ranger.

Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment