Sunday, March 13, 2016

mojo438

I made this card for my grandson TJ, who is turning 7 this month.


He is a big Thomas fan so I paper pieced this Imaginesce stamp.  It's a little 3D too - I popped up the wheels just a little.  I've used paper from the "All Geared Up" paper pad from Heartfelt Creations, the sentiment is also from the pad.  The stars are cut out of Mirror card using some Momenta Dies that come with little embossing plates that fit inside the dies.  I snapped a picture of the inside before adding it so I don't have to fold the card the wrong way.


I just used my leftover paper....I planned ahead and cut the circle for the front out of the center of the stripy blue paper and covered it with the leftover red.  The tag is the same as on the front and I've used the little train stamp to put some background in.


Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment