Saturday, March 5, 2016

Mojo437

Here's my take on the Mojo sketch this week



Created from the Hunkydory Card set "Burtterflies in Flight".   It may be cheating but they have some of the prettiest stuff....and I have done all the matting and layering so I have worked some.  The little butterflies I cut out of the Butterflies book, rounded 2 corners and then matted them on some rosy colored mirror cardstock, then glued them down on a square of chocolate brown CS,  the round butterflies is a cardtopper from the set which I Matted on some more Chocolate brown CS.  In the back is a border die from Anna Griffin layered on some more mirror CS and then matted on the same brown CS as the rest (also the card base).  The flower I made with the Heartfelt creations Vintage Rose Set....stamps and dies that coordinate for making flowers.  The backgroud CS is Hunkydory and so is the ribbon.  The bling is from Studio G.

Here is the inside




This is the other half of the CS from the front.  Click on the picture to get the bigger view and you will see how the butterflies in the corner look like I fussy cut them and put them on but it's printed on the CS with shadows so it looks like they are 3D.  And this is good heavy CS.....#111.  I am really impressed with the quality of this product.

Guess that's all for now, got to get some other stuff posted.  I have not been a good blogger, I don't hardly post unless I submit to Mojo Monday but I think I will get some other stuff up that I have done.  Take a browse if you please, comments are nice but not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment