Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mojo 441

Here is my Mojo 441 card



I ordered a thumb drive with papers and images and this is part of that.  It's called "A Pocket Full of Paper" from Craftwork Cards. The paper from the left is so pretty, flowers and butterflies.....my favorite.  The image in the circle is a coordinating image that I printed out and colored with my copic markers.  The paper on the right was embossed with an Anna Griffin folder from Cuttlebug.  The butterfly is a die from Bo Bunny.  I cut it out in black, traced around it on white, glued them together and colored it up with Copics.  The pearls are Nuvo Crystal Drops.  I've used Weathered Wood Distressing Inks around all the paper, very subtle and hard to see here.

I haven't decided what to put in the inside for a sentiment, thought I would wait until I decide who it goes to and for what.  Would make a beautiful Mother's Day card but my Mom is no longer with me.

Here is the inside, ready for something.



The Pink paper had roses and butterflies as border on both sides so I just flipped the colors.  I still have enough papers left over to stamp a sentiment and layer it up.

Happy crafting.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment