Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall colors

Here goes another Mojo Monday.  The weather cooled down a bit last week, made me thing that fall is here....but not yet I hope!  I still have some tomatoes that need ripened up and my strawberries are still producing, not much but I get a berry or two every other day.  So, I saw this sketch and thought I'd like to do something with some fall colors.  I spied some Heidi Grace scraps that I bought 3 or 4 years ago and I was off.  Thought I would keep it simple since the background paper is so busy, but I just love the colors.  The front sentiment is stamped on the reverse of the band across the middle.  Felt good to use some scraps for a change, although I'm pretty good about using most of what I cut.
The sentiment is from "Verve"....just love this saying and the diecut in the back is from Heartfelt Creations.  I decided to use a little swirl instead of the banner.





The colors are not exactly right in the picture, I think my camera is getting a little old!  

Oh well, have a great week creating!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Loralei! I love the combination of patterns and textures.

    ReplyDelete