Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bella

I have a friend, Bella, who, up until recently, owned a Tavern.  She decided to sell and take some time for herself.  Her favorite color is purple ( here goes the purple again!) so this is what I made for her.



I used shimmer cardstock, Creative Expression Dies (for the background) and Heartfelt Creations Stamps and dies, all from the Enchanted Mum set.  I kind of messed up a bit, the top white panel was SUPPOSED to be dry embossed but I got ahead of myself and added the foam tape and then realized what I HADN'T done yet.....nuts (not exactly the word I used).  Then I was going to put a bit of tulle, a couple of roses I had made and some leaves.  Another oops, I had made the roses out of some purple printed paper and had thought it would match the purple of the cardstock..........wrong again.  The Heartfelt Creations Mum set came with dies to make some mums, but the flower is too big for what I wanted so I just made a Mum bud and added the swirls.  This is a great set....I used a couple more of the stamps for the inside and they turned out gorgeous.

  

The inside doesn't quite match the outside but I like it.  The mum is a little darker than I intended but I started out with my BV00 and discovered that it was running out so my next shade up is BV02.  I guess that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment