Friday, February 22, 2019

Other Valentines

I had Dave take me over to the Scrapbooking Event in Boise on the 9th  (Sat) I think it was....anyway, I was so proud of him....... he hardly ever sighed or rolled his eyes.  I spent way too much money but had a ton of fun looking at all goodies.  You can see some of the dies I bought, mostly hearts.  I am really enthralled with the 3D heart from Tim Holtz (Sizzix).


Here is my son Cecil's, he likes it simple.  the background is a new 3D embossing folder that I emphasized with some Metallic inks from Spectrum Noir, (also new) this is the copper. The smaller heart is a Sapphire die from Sizzix.  The larger is a new one from Memory Box.







This card is for my youngest daughter, Brianne - she has to have Blue.  This is that new 3D heart






and another view of it.  The other dies are a set from Tonic that I've had for quite awhile, Venetian Lace, the flower is from the Vintage Rose dies from Heartfelt Creations.  The squiggles in the corners are a new thing (at least new to me!) from Krazy Kreations.  They are vinyl outline stickers.  I bought an assortment of stickers, some you can lay down on glitter paper and color them in....they look awesome.  I wish I had taken a picture of the inside because I colored in this pretty little tulip, in blues of course, on silver glitter paper.






This card is for my sweetheart, Dave.  He loves paisley so I had this pretty paper in the Bella Bohemia pack of papers from The Paper Studio.  Then I laid down another new die called Heart Wave from also from Memory Box, and then the little dotted hearts are from the Shaker Heart - from Poppy Stamps and from the Sapphire Hearts and Flowers die set.  I cut the Heart Wave out in blue and gold and then pieced some gold back into the blue outline.  I've done the same on another card below.  The "Love" is from Ultimate Crafts, Magnolia Corners set.






 Here's that 3D heart again.  this card is for my Grandson, Brandon.  He is just a little retro and likes lots of movement so I did paisley in his background too...and the Heart Wave Die only partially pieced in.  the Banner stamp and die are from Verve.  I've used some Diamond Stickles on the red hearts to pop them out......it's also covering the big, blue, 3D heart.




I've cheated a little on this next card for my Grandson, TJ.   I got some Valentines from the Dollar store and took the biggest one and decoupaged it, then popped on a smaller 3D heart to top it off.  He loved the Star Wars theme!








Here we have my oldest Daughter, Erica's card.  I like to go all sweet and flowery on hers, she it the only one who likes it that way.  Here are the same new dies in the hearts.  The flowers are an assortment of different dies and to tell you the truth, I sit around and just make them and put them in a little box sometimes so I can't tell you which dies they are from except the pink rose, it is from the Heartfelt Creation's Vintage Rose Stamp and Die set.  









This card is for my Grandson, Tristan...he loves purple.  The background die is from Tattered Lace and the heart dies are from Sapphire, Shaker Heart and some sticker heart I got out of the bargain bin from Michael's a couple of years ago, don't have the brand name any more.  Then it is finished off with some sequins for some bling and some Glitter Foam stickers I got for my Granddaughter. Kelsey to use.



 Hope you all had a wonderful St. Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment