Thursday, January 31, 2019

Mojo508



Here is my Valentine for my granddaughter.  These are all papers from "Making Memories", the "Je t'dore collection, except for the black patterned with love written all over it.....that is from "Bo Bunny".  I used the Mojo Monday sketch from Julee Tilman's blog,




Here's the outside,


The "love" word dies are from the "Ultimate Crafts, Magnolia Corner's" and I've used some Ranger's Distress Inks on the hearts, Vintage Photo.

Here is the inside,




The Little Girl stamp is from the Polkadoodles - Holly set called Delightful Daisy, the papers are again Making Memories, the word stamps are from Verve, the Love Notes set.

Hope you all have fun making Valentine's....I am!






2 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is so darn cute. Love the inside, your Granddaughter is going to love it. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and the inside is such a delightful surprise. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete