Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mojo442

This week's Mojo Monday card




I may have gone a little overboard here, but I like it.

I started with all Kanban papers from the Madison collection except for the gold, it is also Kanban but I just got it the other day.  It's called Gold Silk and it is gorgeous, not that it shows here but it has a more brushed look than the other foiled CS I have and not as brassy.  The stamp is a Teresa Collins set, the lacy butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch, the two small are from a Hero Arts Stamp and Die set, the bling is from Hunkydory.  I used an embossing folder for the gold CS, it is from Cuttlebug designed by Anna Griffin. I put the inside together but left it out to get a pic, it's all Kanban.


Here's the inside








I'm not going to put up all the details on these cards...most of the stuff is from Hunkydory but it's a couple of my valentine's that I didn't get a picture of earlier.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful focal panel and love the gold panel!! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, and Thanks to Julee and the DT at Mojo Monday for giving us a place to showcase our work!

      Delete