Friday, August 14, 2015

mojo410

Another Mojo Monday entry....I got this box full of all sorts of papers and cut outs from Create and Craft, something I found on sale.  I couldn't really see what was in it except some of it looked like lacy stuff (duh, it's called "Lovely in Lace") so I thought I would give it a try since it was so cheap. I opened up the box and lordy it's chock full of some of the prettiest paper you could ever want, of course most of it is geared towards scrapbooking since the prints are big.  There are some cut outs that are sooooo cute, I just had to try one.  This is one of the round ones....I cut the bird out of the middle with a Spellbinders circle die and just offset it from the outer ring.   I used some lighter lilac cardstock for the base and ran some white through a Cuttlebug emb folder by Anna Griffin called Carmen Lace.  It also has a little border strip that has a coordinating die that I used for the lacy strip in the middle.  I inked up the edges with Vintage Photo by Ranger and popped up the circle with some dimensional tape.  I added the organdy bow with a little gemstone I got by Paper Studio.  The "With Love" is another cut out from the Kanban set.  I just layered it up with some leftover cardstock and added it to the corner.  It looks kind of bare to me because there are no flowers!   Anything more and I think it would be overdone.  Thanks for the sketch Julee, it worked perfect for this.




Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love that elegant bow. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete