Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kari

I haven't participated in a Mojo Monday, or blogged for quite awhile....not that I haven't been doing stuff, just been doing my own thing.  If I had more followers I guess I would feel obligated to post more but sometimes I think I just do this for my own ego!  It IS the first Monday of the month sooooo.............




My cousin's oldest is a St. Patty's Day baby (not a baby anymore!) so I used this weeks sketch to make her card.  These papers are scraps from the year before last and I don't remember who they are from except for the green and blue, which are both from Bazzil.  I used my Cricut to cut the scallop and and Spellbinders for the circle.  The ribbon is from Offray and the flower is from Recollections.  The 4 leaf clover is a McGill Punch and the little shamrocks fell of some green ribbon I got from JoAnn's.  The sentiment is from one of my new additions from Verve.  I also bought the banner dies and wanted to put "Birthday Blessings" on a banner here in the front but decided it would be too busy and left it for the inside.  Oh, and there are some liquid pearls on the scallop, and a little Vintage Photo distress ink as well.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Loralei, what a beautiful card. I try to stop in on your blog when you have posted. Glad to see you still blogging.
    I use my blog for a way to keep track of my cards that I have made. Sometimes it is a hassle to take the picture then post everything. But, if I really like my card, and I know that I am going to send it to someone, I want to be able to make another one similar. Have a great day. I am at athomewithjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Originally I started out blogging so my family could see what I was doing...and like you to keep a record of the cards I had sent out, it is easier to part with them that way (silly me, they are all a part of me) and through Christmas I kind of didn't get them blogged, I have some pictures but just didn't post...and a stack of tags I made for Valentine's that I did, but there just doesn't seem to be much interest. Since I started this I have lost my Mother, my youngest daughter and my sister. When I lost my daughter, I made her memorial card and then just couldn't bring myself to sit down to my craft area for a long time. I'm slowing recovering and card making is therapeutic, just wish I could make myself do more. I thought I had signed up as one of your followers, but am not exactly sure how that works...I may have to try again because I really appreciate the visits and comments and try to reciprocate! Thanks for your comments, it has brought joy to a sometimes weepy heart!

    ReplyDelete