Saturday, December 1, 2012

mojo269

Another Mojo Monday and here is another one!



I'm not going to give an enabler's list this time.....It's way too early in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet and I'm taking my son to see Wreck It Ralph tomorrow (or later today!).  I've been thinking of this sketch all week and couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it, I had a problem with it and it came to me while watching MIB3 with the family...to just do what I liked even if it didn't exactly follow the sketch.  I got this stamp from Micheal's last time I was there and was just itchin' to use it, I also got some foil CS (man, that stuff is pricey!) and just love gold and red together.  It still missing something but I will come back to it later when I'm not so tired and fix it!  Good night all and have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, wanted to add some cards I made for my Niece's girls who had birthdays last weekend so here they go....I played with my Cricut and used the Art Nouveau cart on the first.  I love the images on this cartridge! The other is using a Mojo Monday sketch from the archives....what a wonderful site Julee Tilman has, if you need a little motivation just visit the Mojo Monday archives or the gallery.   http://www.vervestamps.com
Not to mention she sells some awesome stamps too!

Well, the other card came up first!  Needed to keep them bright and cheery, Crystal had a Luau Theme, Emerald turned one and Spirit turned 4.  Changed my mind on Spirit's and did an underwater thing.




The Cricut Card

Outside


And inside



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment