Wednesday, November 7, 2012

mojo266

Another Mojo Monday!  Well......I actually started this on Tuesday and got pics today but who's keepin' track anyway?






I can't really give the low down on most of this.......the papers are scraps from last year, the Santa Image I downloaded and am really sorry to say that the name of the artist is nowhere to be found on the file....I really love this Santa and it's a fine piece of artwork and am really upset with myself for not jotting down the artist name somewhere so they can get credit.  Behind Santa (you can barely see it) is the round motiff from Spellbinder's Moroccan Motifs, the scroll is a Verve Stamp pared with the die to cut it out with, the word "believe" is from a set of sentiments by Fiskars.  The background is plain white CS that I overlaid with an Impressibility from Spellbinder and then sponged with gold ink from Encore.  The borders above and below the scroll are from K & Co.  The ribbon is from Offray.  Oh, and around Santa is sponged some Antique Linen Distress Ink from Ranger.  I haven't decided what to do with the inside yet....it will come to me eventually!  I want something that has to do with the magic of Christmas....Any ideas?  Anyway, good luck to all of us that post this week.....hope we win some of Verve's Gorgeous Stamps!  Holiday Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment