Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Bday

Here's my entry for this week....I did not exactly follow the sketch but it just wouldn't work with what I was thinking of and kind of evolved but I am submitting it anyway!




I love this tree stamp!  It's from Inkadinkado - "Fall Season".  I inked up a round with Ranger's Distress Inks...Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, and Peeled Paint for the Autumn Sky.  The frame is from Cricut's Elegant Edges.  I punched out a bunch of little leaves with a Fiskar's punch and colored them up with Distress inks....Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Wild Honey, and Vintage Photo.  It's a masculine Birthday so I stayed away from too much bling and ribbon but I had to have some leaves cascading out of the frame and highlighted with a little Diamond Stickles.  The Leaf Gems are from Studio18 that I found last year in the clearance bin.  The patterned papers are both from 2 separate Fall Stacks from DCWV.




Here it is opened up.  The Sentiment stamp is from TPC Studios "Autumn Harvest", the mat is another from the Elegant Edges cartridge cut just a little bigger than the front and I used another stamp from the Inkadinkado set to watermark the center circle (Antique linen Distress).  I really wish I had some photo equipment to take better pictures....the colors here are not as rich as the original and you can't see the detail in the rust patterned paper.....Oh well, don't do that much photography to warrant spending the money!  Autumn Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment