Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brenda


Here's my entry for Mojo Monday #257



I am not totally happy with it, I loved the background paper.....a picture of hydrangea so I decided to make some blooms to go on the card, but I think they may have been "Too Much"...too late now!  This card is for my Besty Brenda, she is having issues in her life and it's Birthday time for her, hence the double sentiment.

I used a lot of different stuff just making the little blossoms, cut petals out with my Cricut (Giant Flowers) using white copying paper (Staples) since I wanted them flexible.  then I used a leaf stamp from Inkadinkado to add the veins and colored them up with Copics.  I used a small sun punch that I got from a Scrapping show in Boise that has no Company name on it to make the centers, cut to the center...bunched with a scoring tool and rolled with tweezers.  Can't go into the entire process or no one will ever get through the reading!!!!

The stamps are from Verve, the cardstock is Bazzil's Basic (Spring Breeze and Wild Pansy) and some from The Paper Company (light Lavender and Black).  The Hydrangea paper is from off the rack at JoAnn's and I can't find the company name.

I used my new set of Spellbinder's dies, "Moroccon Accents" for the border and doily, and QuicKutz nesting flowers for scalloped circle.....and an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  The ribbon that you can hardly see is from Offray.

Inks.....Ranger Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Black Soot, and Antique Linen.

And here's a little Advertising, I got the "hang in there" stamp for free from Verve.  They always put a little stamp in the order as a Thank You.....very classy of you Julee!  That's all for now...stay happy.

1 comment: