Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shannann's Card

Outside

Inside



I haven't been around for awhile, my Sister has been having some serious medical issues and I took a trip to spend some time with her. My obligations piled up while I was gone! This is a card I did for my sweetie's daughter. Not really fancy but I just had to play with my "Songbird" cartridge from Cricut for the inside flowers (which hides a money pocket). The clouds are my first attempt to draw and color clouds, I watched a tutorial but I didn't have the right colors.....the sky is too bright and the grey accents in the clouds are too dark.....but I gave it a try. I'll have to order some more Copic's soon so I can try again! Don't know if you can see it but the flowers all spell out Happy Birthday. The outside looks like it might need a little something and I wracked my brains trying to figure out what but since I was working on a tight time schedule, I had to give it up. Stuck some puffy butterflies and a dragon fly from K & Company on and called it good. Still........if anyone has any suggestions PLEASE leave me a comment, I may do something like this in the future since I really like the Verve stamps I used for the sentiment and the design on the medallion. Be happy....have another card to post so be on the lookout!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment