Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clay's Card




I made this for my Uncle, who is doing a little time in the hospital, I've used scraps from some fall papers I have hanging around, so I don't know the maker! The leaf is from Spellbinders Shapeabilities and I used a brown Copic marker on the reverse side to get a shadow of the veins, then used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to give it that fall color ( starting with Peeled Paint in the middle and bringing in some Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Vintage photo from the outside). The Smile is from a Fiskars set and I embossed it with Fall Oak Tinsel Embossing powder from Creations Unlimited. I finished it off with a little bling from Studio G. Real simple but it's for a guy so you gotta keep it simple! The inside I finished off with some very colorful paper with fall leaves on it and printed out the sentiment on vellum and overlaid it on the paper. I think it turned out well. I will be taking this over to him later this afternoon to see how he is doing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment