Monday, August 1, 2011

Tim's Card


Haven't been here for awhile....been busy doing "Summer" things.....like camping, fishing and the like but I just had to do this card for Mojo Monday. My Son-in-Law is having a Birthday at the end of the month and was thinking about what to do for his card. I picked these papers up when I saw them last month since he's a BIG Boise State Bronco's fan, and when I saw the layout for this week I saw pennants so that's what I've done with the sketch! The only stamp used is from Inkadinkado and the papers are from Sportsolution. Thanks for stopping by....oh, I will be posting another card that I made for my sis Vanessa as soon as I know she's received it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This Oregon Duck fan LOVES your BSU Broncos theme! Excellent work - your SIL will be so happy with this card!
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and I'm sure he's going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Loralei,

    Your son in law is going to ♥ this card! How very thoughtful of you.

    Hope you have a terrific week.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative take on the Mojo sketch! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card! Love all the colours :) Thank you so much for you sweet comment on my tag and mini gift card set...I checked out your profile and was very touched :) I raised my son by myself and always refer to him as "my greatest joy." Then I saw that you refer to your children the same way :) I would love to send you that little gift set...if you would like it, send me an email with your mailing address :) my email is moeplut@shaw.ca. Have a lovely day and take care :)

    ReplyDelete