Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some Valentine's

I don't always get pictures of the cards I make to send, but I got these!

For Aaron

For TJ

For Brianne, she loves Fairies!  Tinkerbell is on the inside.

For Danielle, she loves purple and is kinda goth...so I gotta have black!

For Cecil, he said "No hearts" but what could I do? It's for Valentine's Day!

For Boogie Butt Fitz, a Cricut Card.

For My Honey, Dave.  I made the flower by cutting out hearts...each petal is a heart, took my a couple of hours for this one!

For Linda, one of my old DOTS stamps I just love!

For Erica, she likes Butterflies, although she is into Ladybugs now too.  Another Cricut Card

I made bunches of these, then stapled them on to goodie bags for Fitz's class.  Hate those store bought Valentine's!

Sent this one along for Fitz's teacher.

I liked the layout for Dave's so well that I did it again!  Just picked up this set with an Oriental theme, the background is stamped and then a little color added, this one I made for Brianne to give to Aaron.

For Brandon, I did another almost like it for my other grandson, Tristen, in purple, but didn't post it here.  There's that rosette again! 

This was a Mojo Monday sketch, I made it for Son-in-Law, Tim.

I helped Brianne make this one for sister, Danielle, the purple and black daughter!

Here's the Oriental background again!  This is for my good friend Brenda...who is so totally unimpressed with the handmade cards, but I Love her anyway!  Another one of my old DOTS stamps.  I haven't used them in a couple of years because I just couldn't get them colored in the way I want, but I have COPIC markers now and I have fallen in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment