Friday, March 8, 2019

mojo 510a

Here is another entry for this mojo challenge.  A little different background...I had to play with some of my new stuff from the expo last month.  I've played with this one, just not with colorizing it so to speak. 


It's a 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders in a 5 X 7 format but I trimmed it down to be a square.  I then used some little finger daubers to color the raised areas.  I used Victorian Velvet for the flowers, Forest Moss for the leaves, Antique Linen for the background weaving and then Vintage Photo around the sides.  The butterfly stamps and dies are from Anna Griffin as well and the tag and sentiment stamp.  The curly leaves above and below the sentiment are from Verve.......I have to put some Verve on every card I submit here...just for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment