Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mojo210


Here is today's project inspired by the Mojo Monday 210 sketch. I have been dying to color this little beauty that I downloaded from Tiddlyinks.com so I printed her out on a 5 X 7 piece of paper and got to work. I recently bought Photoshop Elements 9 and wanted to play around a bit with it so I can learn it, so I scanned the finished image and did the Out of Bounds thing on her and then printed it out the size I wanted and cut it out. I've used some more of the DCWV Papers from the Halloween and Fall stack mounted on some plain green CS and then added the top piece which I edged with an old pair of Fiskars Paper edgers scissors (Victorian) that I have lying around. I saw some Star Silver Diamond Dots from Stampendous in a store the other day and had to get them so I added a couple in the middle of the orange paper. There is some Diamond Dust Stickles on the skirt of her dress, wings, and the spell dust coming out of her hands which doesn't quite show up in the picture. I like the original image and will upload it right after this posting (which will make it first as latest.....) which has more detail. Those of you that like digital images should check out http://www.tiddlyinks.com if you haven't already been there. She has some really cute images, I specially like her "Gothic Cuties".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment