Saturday, July 30, 2016

DB Christmas

I'm on a Christmas card binge right now since I've been buying Christmas in July.  Here is another Debbie Moore design.


Isn't she beautiful?  The face reminds me of the actress who plays Beckett on Castle....Stana Katic.
She is another Freebie, I believe she is from the Regency Collection.

Again, that website is




The red background is some shimmer paper (DCWV), then layered with Gold Mirror from Create and Craft, then the green is from the Debbie Moore Christmas Fairy CD.  The sentiment was on the sheet I downloaded along with a couple more toppers and the ribbon on the inide.  The poinsettias are from Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Season Set I just got (Stamps and coordinating dies) and the bling is from Michael's.  The inside sentiment is from Heartfelt's release last year, Sparkling Poinsettias. and the Holly is from Celebrate.






No comments:

Post a Comment