Saturday, July 11, 2015

Josh

Here is the most recent card.  No fancy dies here!  I decided to do the grunge look and since his birthday falls on the 3rd I usually do the red, white, and blue theme.




This was taken with a flash so the "fancy" would show up.  I used foil for the oval (I guess there is one of those fancy dies in there after all) and then went over it with a darker brown copic to give it a look of brass, the stars are cut out of gold glitter paper and I gave them the same treatment.   The stars are cut with the "A Cut Above" die, starry.  The oval is from the Creative Expressions Austrian Collection - Salzburg.  The forty was cut out of Red glitter paper using my Cricut.  I used a Sixxiz embossing folder from Tim Holtz for the burst background.  It was done on white cardstock and colored in with Distress Inks (Fired Brick and Mustard Seed) then gone over with a little Vintage photo.  I then used some white perfect pearls to give it that shimmer.  Here's a better view...



The bottom strip is white cardstock that is distress with Fired Brick.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card! Love all the texture and color. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete