Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Recycling for V-Day




I wanted something for my friend for Valentine's Day that would hold some Chocolate hearts. Although I like
the pretty hearts, I just don't like paying all the money for just a few pieces of candy. I had gotten some
Almond Roca for Christmas (everyone knows I have a fondness for it!) and kept the cans for....whatever might come along so this is what I did with it. Just cut a strip of paper the height of the can.....12 inches was just a little short so I had to piece a little in the back .....oh well...and added a little bling on the top. Tied a ribbon in a bow and there you have it....






Top view....kinda,




Head on shot of the top, pardon the hand.




Hope she enjoys the candy!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet gift. Love the top of the can. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete