Tuesday, November 8, 2011

KShower




Mojo Monday!





I needed an invite for my new Granddaughter's Shower (Welcome Kelsey Ann!) and the sketch seemed to fit for what I wanted to put in it so here it is. Originally I wanted a flower with the bow...off to the side like the sketch, with a little baby bottle on the side ribbon but it just seemed too busy so I moved the bow over and stuck some pearls in the corner. I had fun and it turned out well......a win/win situation! The baby buggy and doily are cut from the Cricut Alphabet cart. that came preloaded on my Expression 2 (I'm lovin' it!). The "It's a Girl" and gingham paper is by Paper Pizzazz. The pearls are from Studio G, the ribbon from Offray, White Glitter paper from DCWV, and the "Sweet" stamp is from heidi grace. CS is from The Paper Co. and Core dinations. Thanks for stopping by and be Happy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. this is perfect for a baby shower! I tried to make it into a shower card also, but it just did not work out for me, I have a shower coming up this weekend,
    new follower,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a darling card! I love the use of purple and pink--fabulous job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!! I love the bling and glitter.

    ReplyDelete