Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mixed Companies

Ever have one of those cards that start out as one thing and end up another?  This one started out as a CASE from one of the cards from the Heartfelt Creations blog but I don't have all the stuff they used on theirs so I started out with just the general sketch.  I wanted to use mostly Heartfelt Creations but it ended up not to be......Here's the card then I will tell you what I used.


 I used some Coordinations CS for the base, then matted with some pearlescent in a soft grey...I wanted to use white but I didn't have any.  I ordered pearlescent from Create and Craft but it was all different colors .....a real sweet deal, 50 sheets for 12.99 but no white.  I also used the soft grey for the corner dies.  The center is the same as the base CS.  I used some Theuva Super Smooth from Clarity Stamps to stamp out the little Poinsettias and some lighter weight CS (generic) for the larger poinsettias.  The wreath is also cut out from the lighter weight and then colored with my Copic Markers since I couldn't find the color CS I wanted.   So, the corners are dies from Creative  Expressions (the Austrian Collection), the wreath is from Tonic, the large poinsettias are from Tattered Lace and the smaller poinsettias, the sentiment and the holly stamp are from Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Season Set...the inside sentiment is also from the same set.  The Heartfelt Set also has a wreath but it wasn't big enough to fit the Merry Christmas sentiment inside.  I forgot.....the blue mat is Matte Mirry card from Create and Craft.  Here is a close-up of the front.




And the inside.  The snowflake paper was in my Christmas stash but I don't remember what company it is from.  I think it came out of a Christmas pad from DCWV.





So there is some of my latest projects.  Hope you enjoyed.  Stay Happy Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment